Preventative Maintenance is very important for your heating and cooling system. Just like changing the oil in your car, your heating and cooling system needs to be serviced and maintained to keep it performing at its best and help prevent any problems your unit might have in the future. A properly maintained unit can prevent small problems from becoming large problems when you need it the most. A thorough checkout will help keep your unit working efficiently and effectively.
Advantages to a Yearly Service Maintenance Contract:
- Helps make unit(s) more efficient, therefore lowering utility bills.
- Prolongs the life of the unit(s).
- Makes replacement of parts less likely. Dirty filters and coils make the unit work harder causing unnecessary failures.
- Allows us to diagnose potential problems before weather turns too cold or too hot.
- If a problem is found during a scheduled servicing, customers with service agreements are only charged for actual repair time instead of a full service call.
- No mileage charge, rate charge, or driving time charge on service agreements only.
- Parts are discounted 15%.
- Entitles you to priority service.
- You know how much the bill is going to be, unless a repair is necessary.
- Price protection – Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates of the signed contract.
- Gives you an opportunity to discuss questions you may have with an experienced service technician.
- We contact you when it comes time to check your unit(s) which keeps you from trying to remember it needs to be done.