As licensed contractors and specialists in the field of heating and air conditioning, we have the tools, the equipment, and the experience to keep your unit running smoothly all year long. Although we sell Carrier we service all brands. Any problem you have, be assured we can help. From routine maintenance and servicing to replacing your unit or system. We will always give you the option to repair or replace. We offer 24/7 emergency service for when you have problems after hours. Our technicians and installers continually attend training classes to assure your job is done right the first time.
In an effort to save you some money, please go over the following checklist before you call:
- Check breakers / disconnects (inside and outside) to verify none are thrown.
- Check settings on your thermostat. Verify correct temperature and make sure it is in the ON position. Also verify it is either in the HEAT, COOL, or AUTO position. If in the AUTO position the blower will kick on and off and not run continuously.
- Check filter. A dirty filter can restrict air flow. Also verify filter was re-installed correctly and doors to equipment are closed.
- If you have a gas furnace please verify your gas is turned on and you have plenty in your tank.
- Make sure all registers are open and nothing is blocking them.
- If you checked all the above and the unit still will not come on, try changing the temperature a few degrees on the thermostat to see if it will kick on (lower the temperature for cooling or raise the temperature for heating). It may take up to 5 minutes for unit to kick on.
- We hope this checklist helped solve your problem, but if it didn’t please just give us a call. Our trained technicians will take care of you!